Monday, April 18, 2011

from movies - major film star, girl, interrupted, the blind side

- Mark my word
- It better be - lebih baik jadi
- If he back, we toasted - mampuih la kite
- but, it not how it's sound
- on the dot - sekarang
- as you were - buat cam bese
- to finished what I'd started
- you already heard
- laid out - tido
- full of potential
- it's a whole platoon
- Ibetter get going
- I expect that back
- come to a compromise
- that's personal space is reserved
- you may now greet your family
- it means onto me too
- healthy dose of fear
- disgrace - memalukan
- figure of speech
- sure did - memang tahu
- she can't stand x - dia tak tahan dengan x
- not worth repeating
- I can make another arrangement
- could happen to anyone
- shake it off
- what did i tell you
- what is the situation with michael?
- a while - lama juga

No comments:

Post a Comment